CLAMP firmly believes in our stated Biblical philosophy, and believe through faith that Jesus Christ gave his life for us nearly 2,000 years ago—before we were ever born. He laid down his life on the cross, was buried three days, and rose from the grave to save us from our sin. God offers freely the gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- …in one God, the Lord Jesus Christ
- …that “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth” Genesis 1:1
- …that he is the “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and last” Revelation 22:13
- …in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ “Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on the wise : when as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost” Matthew 1:18
- …“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” Romans 3:23
- …“For the wages of sin is death “ Romans 6:23
- …the penalty or payment for our sin is death. This death speaks of the second death. “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire” Revelation 20:15–15
- …that “the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” Romans 6:23
- …that salvation and eternal life is by faith “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast” Ephesians 2:8–9
- …“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
- …that the King James Version of the Bible is the complete written Word of God, and there is no other.
- …in the Holy trinity